Thursday, September 19, 2013

Does it Even Work?

So after finishing my facebook chat with my friend Tammy last night it got me thinking. I sat there munching on my lychee fruit?

So many of you are wondering now what is Katie doing now?

WELCOME TO WEIGHT WATCHERS AND POINTS PLUS!

What got me here to this point?

I love food and cooking and love healthful cooking. It all started with one bite that got completely out of control for me. There I was sitting and enjoying being with my family eating my optifast and I asked my Mom for some of her salad and chicken she got up and goes HERE took my soup from me and put down a plate of grilled chicken, broccoli or rabe and salad. Perfectly healthy meal and infact delicious. I stared at it and said I cant eat it I am going to gain weight...

The next day I quit my job and I knew it had to be done.

I signed up for weight watchers and have not looked back since?

Why did I choose weight watchers?

1. It has been around a long time I lost 20lbs on it years ago and have kept it off.
2. It encourages healthy eating but allows you to have some fun too
3. Its a slower loss but healthful

No comments:

Post a Comment